Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Best Golf Driver For Distance - What You Need to Know

How would you like to be able to achieve massive distances when you tee off? Just about every new driver that comes out claims to be the best golf driver for distance. The truth is, it's not about choosing the most acclaimed or most expensive driver. It's about hitting it correctly. Read on and you'll see what I mean.

For quite a while I was obsessed with finding the best golf driver for distance. In fact I was buying all sorts of crazy stuff that was supposed to increase the length of my drives.

Golf

Now I'm sure you know that driving isn't the most important aspect of golf, but it is certainly the most satisfying when you drive the ball a country mile!

I think I got hung up on it because I wasn't a particularly good driver of the ball and my buddies would always make jokes about my driving.

I can still picture their faces after I had secretly got some new techniques down that enabled me to absolutely hammer the ball further than any of them.

The first time, they said it was a fluke. But after I did it time and time again there was nothing they could say. It was my time to start cracking the jokes.

What made it even better was that the further I drove, the harder they would try and hit the ball to try and out do me. You know as well as I do, strength is not the key, and as a result they started slicing, topping and thinning their shots in an effort to keep up.

Driving is not the be all and end all as I'm sure you know, but it's a great psychological advantage. Especially over one of my buddies who constantly used to claim that his driver was the best golf driver for distance.

Best Golf Driver For Distance - What You Need to Know

http://buybestbraceletsbangles.blogspot.com/ http://buyshoptoilets.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment